Total Body Tracker: The Bluetooth Weight Loss Smart Scale with free app
Bluetooth Smart Scale
- Bluetooth Smart scale with free app
- Syncs wirelessly with your phone, IPad, tablet and more
- Weight loss monitoring
- Up to 8 individual users
Track Your Progress
- Over 10 Leading health indicators
- Stores up to 3 years of health tracking
- Weighing reminders
- Daily, weekly, monthly and annual statics available
Body Protein Rate
Proteins are essential components of the muscle, skin, and bones. This measurement calculates your bodies total protein content.
Body Age is a measurement of how old you are biologically based upon your health and fitness level. This is a great measurement to test your overall health.
The Bone Mass measurement calculates the total Bone Tissue Weight.
Subcutaneous Fat is found directly under the skin. It's the fat that's measured to estimate your total body fat. Essentially this is the fat you can grab on underneath your skin.
Visceral Fat is body fat that is stored within the abdominal cavity. The fat is stored around a number of important organs including the liver, pancreas and intestines.
Your bodies total weight. Can be shown in kg, lb, st.
Water content or Moisture is the percentage of water content weight in the body. The correct amount is essential to keep fit and hydrated.
Muscle Mass or Lean Body Mass, is measured using body fat percentages, total weight and height.
BMI, BFP & BMR
- Body Mass Index (BMI) is obtained by weight in kilograms divided by height in metres squared. It is a measurement that quantifies the amount of tissue mass (muscle, fat and bone) in an individual.
- Body Fat Percentage (BFP) is measured by the total mass of fat divided by total body mass. Body fat includes essential body fat and storage body fat.
- Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) is the amount of energy expended when the human body is awake and in a quiet state. Essentially this measures the speed of your metabolism.
Use the Total Body Tracker to automatically send weight statistics to your dashboard, or log your numbers manually in the TBT app, to stay on track and see your trends over time.
Body Fat, Hydration Level, Bone and Muscle Mass, BMI, BMR and Calorie Requirement.
Baby Scale Mode
This function allows you to weigh and save the weight of your baby. Weight statistics are also shown on the TBT App.
Allows you to set target weight and the app tells you each time you weigh yourself and how far you are to achieving your goal weight.
Sync statistics wirelessly & automatic using your smartphone and bluetooth technology.
Use the Total Body Tracker to view your daily, weekly, monthly and annual statistics on the main menu.
The Total Body tracker Bluetooth smart scale pairs with your phone or tablet for easy weight loss monitoring and body analysis at home.
10 Leading health indicators
Total Body Tracker monitors 10 leading health indicators; BMI, hydration, muscle mass, body fat and more.
Up to 8 users
Perfect for the whole family whilst still maintaining individual privacy. TBT will store up to 3 years of history allowing you to see a trend over time.
Total body tracker has a built in alarm feature and will remind you when to measure and weight yourself to get the most accurate readings.
Baby scale mode
Total body tracker comes complete with a baby scale mode allowing you to track, measure and store your babies weight over tie in the privacy of your own home.
Get your TBT app today
Free App available for download on App Store and Play Store. Easy to setup.
- Backlit LCD display.
- Displays weight, % body fat, and user selection.
- Units in kilograms, pounds or stones.
- iOS 7.0+
- Android 4.3+
- 1 x Total Body Tracker Unit
- Easy start guide
- Instruction manual
- The Total Body Tracker is intended for personal use only. The Total Body Tracker is to be used for tracking your progress of health and fitness as well as weight loss.
- The Total Body Tracker is recommended for use for people between the ages of 18 years and 70 years.
-The device may be used at all times, for all ages, as a weighing device without the Total Body Tracker App function.
-The Total Body Tracker device is only to be used as a reference guide. It is not a medical device and cannot be used to monitor or diagnose medical issues. We recommend you seek professional medical or health practitioner advice for further assistance to manage your health weight goals and related treatments.
You will get the most reliable readings on a hard surface (not carpet).
Operating temperature: 0° to 56° C
Relative humidity: 0-95%
- DO NOT use this device if you have a pacemaker or any internal electrical medical device.
- DO NOT use this device if you are pregnant or undergoing any medical treatment.
- DO NOT use the TBT with its Bluetooth functions if you are taking any cardiovascular medication or undergoing dialysis treatment.
- Children under the age of 18 years of age must be supervised by an adult.
You can enter your own user profile in the App directly after registering. TBT automatically recognizes up to eight different user profiles.
- Weighing range: 6 - 180kg